Friday, November 20

Party Girls!!


Perhaps you're wondering why on earth I have this picture on here. No, I'm not some crazy Twilight fanatic (although, granted, I have read all the books). The picture is simply to let you know about the way fun night I had with my sisters (at least those that are nearby).
Some of Becky's friends from her neighborhood invited her to join them in a special double-feature of Twilight and New Moon. Twilight started at 9 pm, followed by a midnight showing of New Moon. Becky, being the great sister she is, invited Sarah and I along for the fun. And it seriously was fun! People are crazy about that show -- I really had no idea.
First of all, people started lining up for this show at like 4 pm. Even Becky's friends were in line by 5 (which worked to our advantage because they saved us a spot). There was cheering and swooning going on left and right. Every time it showed Edward or Jacob (the main guys in the book (I'm writing this part for Tammy's benefit since I know she has no clue)), the theater would erupt in cheers and cat calls. So, Becky and her friends decided to cheer when Carlisle came on the screen. Pretty hilarious.
Anyway, it was so fun to be with my sisters and revel in our late night hilarity -- we laughed at all the wrong places, but no one really seemed to mind. We got home way late (like 3 am), but it was worth it to me to feel like a carefree kid for the night. So, thanks Becky for letting us have such a crazy, fun-filled night.

3 comments:

  1. ha ha ha! That sounds like so much fun. I wish I could've been there. I know you guys would've been laughing at all the same places I would want to laugh. Cheering for Carlisle seems like such a good idea too. I was almost crying to myself just now because that sounded like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps your blog is not going to the top of my list. maybe check your settings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing better than being carefree with your sisters! It sounds like so much fun. I went Saturday morning with some friends. I loved it. I thought it was so much better than twilight! From everything I've heard....it sounds like midnight showings are the funnest way to go. Maybe for Eclipse in June.

    ReplyDelete