

This past week was sweet little Star's birthday! She turned the big 16. I had intended to post this on her actual birthday, but our hotel in California didn't have free internet. But, better late than never.
I've known Star (or Wanky/Spanky as Jon affectionately calls her) since she was 4 years old and have loved watching her grow up into such a beautiful and spiritual young woman. It seems crazy to think that she is just a little older than I was when I met Jon (not that I'm encouraging anything similar, it's just a fact).
So, as a tribute to Star, I have put together the above -- I like to call it "Star through the years" -- actually that's the first time I've called it that, but it has a nice ring to it. (Sorry there are only 7 pictures even though I've known Star for 12 years, but digital cameras weren't a part of our life until a few years ago. The younger pictures were scanned into the computer before they were scrapbooked.) Well, there you have it -- Happy Birthday Star! We love you.

Janay - thanks for putting together this tribute. I fully agree with all of that and am glad to have such a rock'n sister and aunt for my kids around.
ReplyDeleteI still can't believe that Star could possibly be 16! I still picture her looking just like little Rachel!
ReplyDeleteAnd Janay, I think that little St. Patty's Day girl on the side of your blog is a little creepy too. Good thing March is over.
These are great pictures Janay! I really can't believe how grown up our little Starry has become!
ReplyDelete