Thursday, April 22

What a Great Dad!

The Snarr kids got to go to sleep at our house last night -- not an actual sleepover as Becky came and picked them up at 10 -- and the girls were so excited! Jon did most of the bedtime routine as my mouth is still pretty sore from the tooth extraction. I just wanted you to see this super cute picture. This was not posed in the least. I just came upstairs to see how bedtime was progressing and this is what I happened upon. What a picture perfect opportunity!

3 comments:

  1. Awe! I can't believe you got teeth taken out! I had no idea... bad sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said! We have incredible dad's/husbands right? Is your mouth feeling better? That sounds sooo painful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cute Jon. I love it. I can hardly see him in the picture though, or anyone else besides Hallie. That shirt just steals all the focus!

    ReplyDelete