Here she is, our beautiful little Sky. Sometimes it seems totally normal to have another baby, and at other times, I can't even believe that we have 4 kids! Pretty crazy.

Sky's brother and sisters certainly love her. They can't get enough of holding her and cry if they feel like they were shortchanged on time during their turn. They do a great job helping to take care of her. Kale always tells us that he "wants to hold that" (meaning the baby) -- we're working on it.

Lots of hospital visitors

I love the picture of the 2 grandpas. I don't think they've ever looked so proud.

The house visitors. Nick's family and Becky's family saved their visit until we were home -- our kids loved it because then they got to play with their cousins instead of just having to sit around. Awesome!

The proud parents -- We are so excited to have little Sky in our family!
JAy!!! She's so beautiful. I can't wait to see her in real life.
ReplyDeleteYou Hansens have done it again! She's so cute. Congratulations. I love all the pictures of the family enjoying her. Keep her tiny until November please. That's when I'll get to finally hold her.
ReplyDeleteGood luck being parents of 4!!!! Crazy!
Tam you stole my line.
ReplyDelete"the Hansens have done it again"
(that's what I text to tam when I got your (Jay's) text picture of yet again another beautiful baby)