Today was Sky's baby blessing and it was such a wonderful day. The blessing was beautiful, and it was just so nice to be able to sit through church and listen to what people were saying -- so thanks family for all the help with the kids. After the meeting we came to our house for some taco salad. It was fun having everyone over -- I love family get-togethers. Anyway, I just thought I should post the picture of Sky in her blessing dress. Anita surprised us with this beautiful little dress a few weeks ago. It was perfect -- exactly what I would have chosen.
14 years ago




I love the pictures of Rachel. She looks like the perfect little child. And Sky is getting prettier and prettier. She kind of looks like Kale to me. Can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDeleteMJ
PS: Is Maximo going to eat up those other babies?? He looks like a giant.
Maximo is huge!! that picture of the three of them is so funny! They look so very different from one another! Wish we could have been at the blessing J. Love you guys.
ReplyDelete