Monday, October 11

Future Lunchroom Workers

For some strange reason my kids love to wear this weird little net as a hat. Perhaps they have future aspirations to become lunchroom workers (I would say lunch ladies, but obviously the term doesn't apply to Kale). That is definitely what they look like to me.

2 comments:

  1. ha ha. I love these pictures. I just keep looking at them over and over again. What is that thing anyway? Do you cut up nylons and give them to your children for dress-ups?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I want to know is, what is that net thing in the first place?

    I love your kiddos! That Kale of yours is getting so darn handsome, I can hardly stand it! And I'm so glad that Hallie's precious moments eyes are still going strong. I love looking at the little meal that Kale has prepared in that second picture. Each plastic plate has a humongous checker on it. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete