Friday, October 22

Halloween is coming up!







Here are the Halloween costume choices we have for the kids. Okay, actually Kale's the only one with any choices -- the pictures of Sky are of her in her costume, but mostly just to show you how ridiculously adorable she is. Notice how Kale's pirate hat barely stays perched on his head? Pretty hilarious!

3 comments:

  1. I think I vote for cowboy Kale. But all three are so darned cute, it really doesn't matter. Which one does he like best? I got some felt today to make Brian's Peter Pan hat. Wish me luck.
    I love that Sky's crazy hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide between the cowboy and the indian...good luck. He is too stinking cute! And that Sky. I want to eat her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love all of Kale's choices. You just can't go wrong. I also hear that you and Jon will have quite the costumes also. I don't know if we can compete:) It will be really fun to be together! See you Saturday.

    Oh....BTW. I talked to Nick the night after you called me and apparentely Ruth sent out a text about the toothbrushes and Nick never passed it along. ( Embarrassingly out of the loop.)

    ReplyDelete