My kids made their first snowmen ever -- at least the first ones I've ever seen. Jon has a vague memory of making one with them, but I think he's just made up that memory. Anyway, I felt so happy just looking out the window and watching them try to stack up their snowballs and keep them balanced. Kale didn't actually help with the building process, but he was really proud of Rachel's snowman, so we let him be in her picture.
And I feel it is important to report that Hallie happily posed for this picture, and then immediately ate off her snowman's face -- you know, the carrot nose, 'nilla wafer eyes, and biscotti mouth. Pretty funny.
And I feel it is important to report that Hallie happily posed for this picture, and then immediately ate off her snowman's face -- you know, the carrot nose, 'nilla wafer eyes, and biscotti mouth. Pretty funny.

Ha. I love those kids. And I have got to say your snowmen involve some pretty fancy foods. I like the part when you wrote about how Kale didn't help, but was proud of Rachel's snow man.
ReplyDeleteMiss you!
Yes. I was equally impressed by the fancy food face. I'm glad that Hallie ate hers so that it didn't go to waste. Although "Hallie ate off her snowman's face" does sound pretty gruesome.
ReplyDeletelove you guys. It was nice to talk today- except for all the times that my phone dropped the calls. Oh AT&T! Why can't you have better coverage on the highway?