Thursday, June 30

Recital Time

Rachel had her recital at the beginning of this month. She is doing such an amazing job learning to play the piano. Her memory is phenomenal when it comes to remembering the chord names, hand placement, etc. I just am so proud of her and how hard she is willing to work. She was one of the only students in the recital who sang the solfege while she played (you know, the DO RE MI's). So, congratulations Rachel on being an awesome, hard working piano star.


Of course, I couldn't go too long without a few more pictures of Sky. She is just so adorable and getting more personality every day. Lately she really loves just hanging out on the stairs -- cool when it's the bottom few, but scary when the hang out spot is 7 or 8 steps up! We love her!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Rachel! I bet she's already better at the piano than me. I love the pictures of Sky. So so cute.

    ReplyDelete