Sky is one year old! In some ways she definitely seems one, but overall she still seems like such a baby to me. I don't know if it's just because she's so small or what, but it definitely feels different than it did with the other kids.
Along with being one Sky has learned how to stand on her own, take a few (up to 11) tottering steps, and has finally mastered coming down the steps. Now if only she could figure out talking we could be rid of the incessant, high-pitched squeals. I guess it will come soon enough, but I would appreciate sooner rather than later.
We love Sky and her fun personality. We love that she wants to be a part of any joke, and so laughs any time others are laughing. We love to see her cuddle up with her little blanket/bear from Aunt Tammy. We love seeing her just crawling all over the house like she owns the place. Pretty much we love everything about her.
Happy Birthday Sky girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment