Kale fell down the stairs on Sunday night and was still hurting the next morning. We took him to the doctors, and after 2 hours of waiting and going from one place to the other it was declared that something was definitely wrong up around his shoulder, but they weren't quite sure what it was. So, they sent Kale home in a sling with instructions to come back again in a week for more xrays.
Kale hates wearing the sling. I think he kept it on for a total of 15 minutes. Oh well, the doctor says as long as he's holding his shoulder still it should be okay. So, that was our grand adventure yesterday. Kale's doing good and doesn't seem to have a problem unless he uses that arm, so it's a good thing he's being pretty careful.

Kale hates it. I can tell by that second pic. Good luck trying to keep him still.
ReplyDeleteOh man - I love those pictures Janay. Thanks for putting them on the blog since I'm out of town and not there to see him with the sling.
ReplyDeleteI just had a thought - all the doctor's visits seem to happen when I am out of town. Not sure what that means but thought it worth noting.
ReplyDelete