Is that the same heading I put at the top of every Halloween post? Probably because I can only ever think of the movie "Nightmare Before Christmas" when I think of this holiday.
My kids have been super excited about Halloween this year and they can't get enough of making Halloween crafts (in lieu of real decorations, which we don't have). So, this is what we've come up with for our Halloween decor.
My kids have been super excited about Halloween this year and they can't get enough of making Halloween crafts (in lieu of real decorations, which we don't have). So, this is what we've come up with for our Halloween decor.



Ha ha ha. I love that you always use "this is Halloween as your post title. I would do the exact same thing.
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of putting costumes on your family pics. So cute.
Nice one with the legs under the mat. Very funny. You are a cute mama coming up with your festive crafts! I feel weirdly not into Halloween this year. Last year I was so excited about it. I don't even know if Nathan and I will dress up this year (insert gasp of dismay here)! I know!
ReplyDelete