This past weekend was recital time for the girls. Rachel sang the greeting song (which never happens in class) and performed her pieces flawlessly. Unfortunately, she also received a knee to the head during our run-around song. A few tears were shed -- out of embarrassment -- but she recovered quickly. I was just glad that it happened to my own kid instead of one of the other students. Overall, I'd say it was a success. (Did you happen to notice her outfit? She thought it was perfect, and therefore, I did too.)
Hallie also had her recital. Actually, hers was a make-up recital. Her actual recital was scheduled for the 14th, but only she and one other person remembered. So, we had a second recital last weekend. Of the 3 kids that came (out of 6) one little girl was sick, but still insisted on coming, and the little boy was too fascinated by taking pictures of random things to participate much. Thus, Hallie was our star performer -- she sang every song, played the piano, and did the actions with me. We were pretty much the Hansen Family show. But, she loved it and loved Rachel taking millions of pictures of her.

what's going on?? I thought I had commented on these already. Just wanted to say: you look so mini and cute. Rachel's outfit is the bomb and hallie looks so cute and happy in that last pic.
ReplyDelete