Janay - It's not even December! Everything looks amazing! Now you can just enjoy it and have time for all the other things you like to do in this special month. Seeing your Christmas home has given us a little more Christmas spirit. So far, we have a wreath on our red door!
Hooray! It looks perfect. It's nice that Thanksgiving came early this year, because now we can enjoy Christmas decorations a little longer. Your house always looks so beautiful with that big tree and garland in the foyer. Can't wait to see it (and you all) on the 23rd. Yes!
I love the decor. I weirdly missed this post. Your tree looks so beautiful. ANd I love love the snowflakes. That's pretty much the only decor we've got rolling here in BK. Also I love that crazy picture of Hallie. She really does look so menacing.
Janay - It's not even December! Everything looks amazing! Now you can just enjoy it and have time for all the other things you like to do in this special month. Seeing your Christmas home has given us a little more Christmas spirit. So far, we have a wreath on our red door!
ReplyDeleteHooray! It looks perfect. It's nice that Thanksgiving came early this year, because now we can enjoy Christmas decorations a little longer. Your house always looks so beautiful with that big tree and garland in the foyer. Can't wait to see it (and you all) on the 23rd. Yes!
ReplyDeleteI love the decor. I weirdly missed this post. Your tree looks so beautiful. ANd I love love the snowflakes. That's pretty much the only decor we've got rolling here in BK. Also I love that crazy picture of Hallie. She really does look so menacing.
ReplyDelete