Monday, November 5

When Mom and Dad moved into their new house (how many years has it been now?) they gave me the old red drawers that we kept our music in.  I have been meaning to paint it and move it into our house ever since, but have never gotten around to it.  Well, last week I decided that it was finally time.  Luckily the weather was nice, so I was able to complete my little project relatively quickly.  2 days (it started raining on day 1, so the rest had to be postponed) and one black hand later (regular paint doesn't wash off like the paint the kids use -- who knew?) I had this beautiful chest of drawers to keep our music in.  Hooray!!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice. I love projects!! Is that in your music room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is in my music room. I had all these grand plans to move the couches from the living room around so that it could be one big living/music room, but the couches really didn't work anywhere other than their original spots. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! It looks great, and we know it is a useful and maybe even essential chest for organizing music. I have always liked the couches where they were - it gives you a bit of a private practice space too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks perfect! Love it. And how nice to have all that place for your music so your music room can be clutter-free.

    Black hand! haha!!

    ReplyDelete