It has been snowing here in Layton all morning long. We have all the blinds open so we can witness the transformation from brown and dead to beautifully white. About 40 minutes ago 2 of our little neighbor girls knocked on our door to see if they could shovel our walks. We thought maybe they were trying to make some money, but they just wanted to have the joy of shoveling our walks (although, they haven't yet experienced that joy at their own houses -- we totally lucked out). Now Jon, Rachel, Hallie, Kale, and the 2 neighbors are shoveling to their hearts content. Lucky for me, I was assigned to stay inside with Sky, so I get to stay blissfully warm and dry.
14 years ago

Shoveling is always fun when you don't have to do it, or don't have to shovel to get somewhere. We still have rain and surprisingly, it still felt like Christmas. Enjoy your winter wonderland!
ReplyDeleteHa ha.. I love that the kids all thought it was a fun idea to go out and shovel. That is one of the perks of apartment living I guess...no shoveling.
ReplyDelete