Sunday, February 27

Another Snowman



Can you even believe this monstrous snowman?!? Jon was in charge of supervising this times attempt, and this is what they came up with. It's interesting to note the differences between the 2 snowman building instances: 1st - Note the difference in size between the kids first attempt (which I supervised from the warmth of my home) and the second attempt, which Jon actually went out and assisted with. 2nd - Notice the items chosen to make the face, etc. The little snowmen, our first ones, had faces completely made from food. When Jon helped the kids, the snowman's face was made out of screwdrivers, tree stakes, and snow shovels for arms.
Are these differences perhaps indicative of mine and Jon's personalities and preferences? Jon, the outdoorsy, active type, and me, the girl who loves warmth and food?

2 comments:

  1. Ha. I loved the differences in snowmen supervision. Jon's snowman seems really big and strong. Your's seem dainty and fragile. (tell jon I said that.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAAAAAA!!! I LOVE IT!! I laughed so much at the shovel arms! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete