Wednesday, February 6

Just something to Smile About...

So, today I was downstairs doing some cleaning and I could hear Sky just playing with her dolls in the other room.  At one point during her game, Sky brought one of the dolls into a different room, and this is what she's saying in the sweetest voice ever: "I'm sorry, but you have to have some time by yourself because it's not okay for you to just scream at the other babies.  So, you'll have to be in time-out for the rest of your life.  I love you."  I was laughing so hard in the other room.  How many times have we had that exact conversation (minus the "for the rest of your life" part)?  Ah, one of the many joys of Sky.

3 comments:

  1. We're smiling! Little ones are so smart, and you never know when they are paying attention. Can't believe Sky is talking so much these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah!!! Sky is the absolute best. So funny to imagine her saying that. You can't just scream at the other babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!!! Sky! That cute little girl.

    ReplyDelete