Monday, May 6

MJ and Brian came into town for just a few days to get their stuff from Mom and Dad's, participate in some graduation festivities with the Lee's, and spend some time with the Castleton's.  Lucky for us, they slept at our house on Saturday and then came to church with our family.  Brian helped Jon teach Kale's class, so I got to go to classes with MJ.  I loved every second of it.
After church MJ and Brian hung out with the kids while I made dinner and Jon did laundry.  I loved listening to the kids have so much fun with those 2.  Brian spent some quality time learning some different languages with Rachel and Kale.  And Mary-Jane spent at least 30 minutes listening to Hallie read.  It made the kids feel so loved and special.
Before they had to head to the airport we were able to play some games and get some much needed fashion advice (thanks MJ).  I loved having them here even for just a few short days.  Hooray!
Today was crazy hair day for the 2nd graders at Rachel's school.  She was really excited about it, so she wrote a list of different ideas and then decided on just one style.  Here was the end result.


1 comment:

  1. Yess. Rach's hair looks amazing! Love you. Miss you already.

    ReplyDelete