Friday was Sky's birthday, and she was so excited for her little party. We had Nick's kids staying with us for a few days and Anita, Ruth, Blake, and Baby Dawson came up to help us celebrate.
The kids were in charge of thinking up a few games for the party. We played pin the crown on the princess (pictures were courtesy of Taylor, and the crowns were drawn and decorated by the girls) and hot potato, using a princess stuffed doll as the potato. The big kids loved that they were in charge of the games, and I did too because that gave me more time to finish a few other things.
Sky got to choose dinner, so we ended up eating chicken nuggets and grapes. Her first choice was actually cake and cookies, but I reminded her that we needed to eat real food first. Do chicken nuggets really qualify?
We are so lucky to have spunky, little Sky in our family! We love her so much.

Sky - what a fun birthday! We loved seeing our sweet 3 year old in that beautiful blue dress, and even curls for the special occasion. Are those new babies you are feeding and taking care of? Nice to have big brothers, sisters and cousins to make it all seem more exciting. We love you!
ReplyDeleteSky - I'm just noticing your earrings. Were they new for your birthday? I wondered what your Dad was doing to your ear in that one picture. We miss you all!
ReplyDeleteI've probably looked at this post 100 times. Sky is such a cutie! And I see you chopped off all your hair! Oh Jay you old sly one. You always change things up. Tam and I are so boring with our overteased cowgirl hair.
ReplyDelete