Wednesday, July 31

The girls have been wanting to dress up in my clothes, shoes, jewelry, etc. and put on a fashion show.  I've been putting them off because it seemed like it would be too much of a hassle.  But, they finally convinced me to allow the dress-up party yesterday.  They had so much fun!  Here were the end results.
 Oh yeah, Kale also got in on the fun and dressed up in Jonny's clothes.  Kale thought it was so funny every time he would come out in a different shirt.  I would take a picture, the girls would go back and change, and Kale would say, "Do you want to get another picture just of me Mom?"  And so I would.  So here are a few just of Kale.

2 comments:

  1. They look so cute! And you have the coolest clothes so it's no wonder they want to play dress-up in them! (That sequin skirt!! Wowzers!)

    Glad Kale got in on the action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Closet dress-ups are the best! It's a good way to clear out and organize the closet too. It always made me wonder why I was keeping all that finery around anyway. Enjoy these last days of summer with relatively flexible scheduling. Ah, now the excitement mounts to go back to school. Hooray for School!

    ReplyDelete