Wednesday, October 23

Baby News

I went in for an impromptu appointment on Monday because I had been cramping pretty badly through the weekend.  Turns out everything is just fine with our little BOY.  Yes that's right.  We'll be adding another boy to our ranks.  We are so excited!  Jon, Kale, and Sky were all with me, and Kale was so excited when the doctor said the baby was a boy.  This is his dream come true!
Here I am at 13 weeks.  I feel like I'm way bigger this time than I was with the last few kids, but Jon assures me I look like this every time by 3 months.  I guess he's probably right.

The other night during family night, everyone was just listening to Rachel's lesson (except Sky, who kept running in and out), when suddenly Sky ran in looking like this.  She stopped and did some crazy dance in front of every person, and then sat on the couch.  Sky is so unexpectedly hilarious sometimes!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, we are so excited that another boy is on the way to your/ our family. What wonderful news. Take good care of each other! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so excited about another Hansen boy. I wonder if he'll have the kind of epic hair that Kale arrived with.

    ReplyDelete