Wednesday, March 23

Just a few funny Hallie'isms to think about today:

We were at church with the Hansen's on Sunday and Hallie wanted to go up and see Steve on the stand. Bree told her that she could just go up and say hello -- Hallie's response, "I want to go up, but we's not bishops."

As Bree was carrying Hallie into the house after church, she made a comment about how Hallie was getting heavier. Hallie says "Sorry I so heavy; it's because I got all these papers at church."

Hallie is so adorable. You have to imagine her saying these things with her sweet little voice and it is so funny.

3 comments:

  1. So funny Janay. I can just hear Hallie's sweet voice being so hilarious, yet totally serious!! I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hallie is so cute. "we's not bishops" i keep thinking of her saying that over and over again. so cute. miss you guys. skype us anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her so much! Ha ha ha ! She is such a little precious moments doll.

    And you're going all cool and private these days huh? What brought that on?

    ReplyDelete